Friday 9 June 2017

One for the Boys

One for the Boys


Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday to you
and to add to the joy
we have Hazel Harler
with us today.

 "For my latest project I've made a card 
for a man using Seth Apter 
paints and stamps.


These are the paints that I used.


I used a brayer to spread the paint onto white card.


I used a brayer again to cover a piece 
of black card with paint


These are the stamp sets I that I used.



I stamped some tags onto the paler card.


I cut the tags out and put some Imagination Crafts 
Rusty Patina paint on the edges.


 I added some splatters with a brush 
and white paint and stamped some circles 
onto the darker card using some 
Paperartsy metalic glaze and 
an Impression Obsession Seth Apter stamp.


Some of the darker card was used 
to cover a square card blank, 
I edged the card with some rusty patina paint



 I punched holes in the tags and added 
some eyelets, then I threaded some wire 
through the tags and glued them to the card. 

I left the wire long enough to go over 
the card and through the clock charm.


 I added some rivets around the letters on the long piece - 
if you don't have any rivets you could use some jump rings.


This is the finished card"



Supplies:

Square card blank.
White and black card.
Paperartsy/Seth Apter Fresco Finish paint.
Paperartsy/Seth Apter stamps.
Brayer.
Impression Obsession/Seth Apter stamp.
Paperartsy metalic glaze.
Imagination Crafts Rusty Patina paint.
White paint.
Wire, eyelets, rivets, metal charm.

Great card Hazel; thank you
Love all the texture and metal!


'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx




4 comments:

  1. So love this. More brilliant ideas with Seth Apter stamps and paints, love it xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of stamping with the metallic glaze X

    ReplyDelete
  3. AN AMAZING project - brilliant ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card ideas. I love those Seth Apter products and these examples by Hazel are just delicious.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.