Sunday 31 July 2016

Two Weekly Challenge




Good Morning all,

Here we are again, can't believe
how the weeks are flying by, the 
months too, it will be August tomorrow!!
Scary......

Before I go any further, I'm a bit baffled
as to why our link is not working at the
moment.  Hopefully I will get to the 
bottom of it in the next day or so
but if you want to get your pics in
for the Challenge finishing today, then
just send them to me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add them for you.

As soon as we work out what has happened
to the link I will get it up and running
on this Challenge and last week's
which still has another week to run.

So what shall it be today then?
I'm thinking that the schools have finished
and it is supposedly holiday time for 
a lot of you!  What about a 
beach scene which must contain
 a beach hut!
So as long as there is a bit of sand and
a shed you are ok!! Ha ha!!
I'm sure you can come up with something
better than that!

You have two weeks to enter as many
times as you like.
Hopefully the link will close at midnight on
14th August.  You can send your pics to me
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add them for you.
The winner will be picked by Mr Random
Generator and announced on Tuesday
16th August.
A £10 Voucher will be the prize.

Good luck everyone,

Jane x

3 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.